COIL INSPECTION STATION
Touch-screen panel application that integrates all tasks related to inspection facilities in one place.
This application allows product inspectors to indicate on a touch screen panel the size, location, and severity of the detected defects on a product; it also allows printing barcodes, managing the entry-line schedule and communicating with the ERP.
Visual inspectors require a very fast and intuitive interface to report measurements and defects in order to maximize the time spent inspecting the product.
- Designed for touch panel, keyboard and mouse operation
- Store and forward communications protects transactions from network/server glitch
- Reads footage from OPC server
- Reads schedule from ERP or Level 2 systems
- Updates defect and other catalogs in background
- Displays real-time defect map along with length-based curves
- Prints barcode labels
- Sends results to upstream systems (ERP)
HARDWARE & TECHNOLOGIES
- Multi-threaded Window Application for fast UI
- Flexible configuration through XML file
- Local XML Datastore for offline operation
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service
- Active Directory or Custom Authentication
- MS SQL Server database
- HTML5/AJAX Web Application (used as backup/supervision data entry)